|Name:||FPCCI Chamber of Commerce & Industry|
|Address:||Federation House, Main Clifton, Karachi.|
Company ProfileRole of FPCCI: Since its inception in 1950, the FPCCI has advocated and voiced the collective opinion, concern and aspiration of the private sector and offered helpful advice and solid assistance to the Government in its efforts to promote exports, encourage foreign investment and stimulate economic activity in the country. The FPCCI has its fingers on the pulse of the economy and serves as a bridge between the private sector and the Government. The FPCCI is playing an active role in presenting problems of trade, industry and environment and safeguarding the interests of the private sector through constant dialogue with the Government. Activities: The FPCCI performs a number of export & investment promotional activities and functions, which can be summarized as follows:
- Sponsoring general and specialized business & investment delegations to foreign countries.
- Organizing Pakistan’s participation in international fairs & exhibitions.
- Maintaining constant liaison with Pakistan Diplomatic and Commercial Missions abroad.
- Exchanging information relating to trade, industry and economy with foreign Chambers and Institutions.
- Encouraging and infusing competition among leading exporters of the country by giving them Export Awards every year.
- Mediating in the resolution of commercial disputes between the Pakistani and foreign businessmen.