|Name:||The Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry|
Company ProfileOur Vision: To be the best Chamber in SAARC Countries through growth in business volumes, turnovers, exports and contribution in tax revenues. Our Mission: To be the finest organization to serve the business community and to conduct its practices in best possible professional manner.
- To revamp R&D Department.
- To be a bridge between the Business Community and Regulatory Bodies to participate in policy advocacy forcefully to the best interest of the business community.
- To seek long term relations with members reflecting fairness, honesty and transparency.
- To build good repute of the Organization and maintaining high professional and ethical standards.
- To conduct Business with integrity and strive to be a top Chamber in the Region.
- To enhance contentiously the shareholders’ value through team work and constant improvement in the system in a competitive business environment.
- To provide congenial work environment where employees taking ownership and working as a team through collaboration among all stakeholders.
- To be a good corporate citizen by fulfilling social responsibilities by promoting wellbeing of community and environment.
- 5 Core Values that are the guiding principles to achieve our vision.
- Respect – treating all well and work with courtesy and respect, the way you want to be treated.
- Empathy – Listening and understanding the feelings and ideas of others as if they were your own; by putting yourself in others shoes.
- Shared Responsibility – taking ownership and working as a team through collaboration among all stakeholders.
- Consistency – being consistent in mastering and maintaining standards in services and overall the image of the institution.
- Innovation – constant creativity in Research, Development and services for value addition and exceeding expectations of members, stakeholders and employees.